The Small Business Technical Assistance Exchange is launching a second round of their technical assistance grants! Applications to this grant program open up Monday, November 6 at 2 p.m. The application will be available at www.rdcsofvermont.org.
The Small Business Technical Assistance Exchange (SBTAE) is a program operated by the Regional Development Corporations (RDC) that serve Vermont businesses and is funded by the State of Vermont.
The purpose of the program is to help fund special, one-time projects for Vermont-based small businesses and nonprofits that may not be able to access such services otherwise. The funding covers up to $4,000 in technical assistance projects, and 183 projects will be funded between now and May 2024. Navigators from the RDCs of Vermont will help businesses in each region determine eligibility, apply, access the program, find a vendor, identify a good project, keep the project on track, and connect with additional resources.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Businesses based in Vermont
- Operate within Vermont at a physical Vermont address.
- Have annual average revenues greater than $5,000 and less than $5,000,000.
- Have been in operation for at least 12 months at the time of application.
- Have no more than 50 employees
What types of projects does this program fund?
- Business Assistance - strategic planning, visioning, retreats, coaching & consulting
- Legal and other Professional Services
- Technology and software consulting
- Digital strategies
- Architecture and Design consulting
- Marketing and Branding
- Financial services
- Other technical assistance services as approved by the Program Administrator, Shaneall Ferron of CVEDC, and the committee overseeing the program.
To speak directly with someone about this program, email email@example.com.
Visit www.rdcsofvermont.org to apply and learn more about this program, the RDCs, and the history of Technical Assistance programs they have offered, including success stories from the over 800 businesses this work has supported.
THANK YOU TO Matt Harrington, Executive Director, Southwestern Vermont Chamber, for sharing this information.